Ticket Prices for 2017 Event:
- NEW! Premium tickets were available for the first time this year, allowing attendees to enjoy food and wine tastings one hour before gates open to the public (Noon-1pm), a special wine tasting seminar at 12:30, and access to the premium ticket tent (with snacks and seating) during the festival. Premium tickets were $40 in advance and $45 at the gate. *Limited Amount*
- Regular wine tasting tickets were $25 in advance; $30 at the gate. (Admission begins at 1PM)
- Admission-only tickets were $5 in advance; $10 at the gate.
Attendees must have a wine tasting ticket to purchase wine by the bottle or glass.
Children 12 and under are free
THIS FESTIVAL IS RAIN OR SHINE!
- Location- This year’s event will again be held at 1600 Innovation Drive in the VT Corporate Research Center.
- We ID Everyone- Must be 21 or older to purchase a tasting ticket and sample wine. No exceptions!
- Cash vs. Credit – It is strongly recommended to bring ample cash with you to make food, wine, and art purchases. Many vendors are unable to take credit cards of any kind. Visa, American Express, MasterCard, and Discover will be accepted for ticket purchases at the gate.
- Ticket Sales end at 5:15pm- If you have pre-purchased a ticket, you may enter the festival until 6:00pm
- Wine Samples End at 5:30 pm- Between 5:30 and 6:00 pm, you may still purchase bottles or glasses of wine.
- Avoid Lines- Purchase a bottle to share with friends and avoid longer sampling lines.
- Parking – Parking is available at the VT Chicken Hill lot. A shuttle from this lot will be available every 15 minutes. Carpooling, walking, and public transportation is highly encouraged.
- Bring a Seat or Blanket – Kick back and enjoy the day!
- No Coolers or Outside Food and Beverages – Food and drinks will be available to sample and purchase.
- Pets– Friendly, healthy dogs are welcome as long as they are on a leash and cleaned up after.
At the end of the day, do not drink and drive. Call one of the taxi services below:
- Blacksburg Hooptie Ride: 540-449-DRIV (3748)
- Blacksburg Taxi: 540-552-6671
- Fresh Air Transportation and FAT Taxi: 540-999-8294
- Text-A-Cab: 540-307-4835