Celebrating the arts is a huge part of the Fork and Cork festival. As always, the 2015 festival showcased the incredible talent of artists, artisans and wine/food-related vendors from Blacksburg and the greater Commonwealth. Check out our list of 2015 vendors below and visit their sites for a peek of their work.
- Designs by Sharon– Handmade jewelry made from recycled bicycle parts with gemstones and quality beads.
- Fanciful Fun Facepainting– Face and body painting, Ocarina clay flutes and miscellaneous artwork.
- Grateful Gypsy– Eclectic handmade jewelry and accessories with polished bohemian flair.
- Juliette’s Jewelry– Beautiful and unique sterling silver jewelry: necklaces, rings, bracelets and earrings.
- Kathy Barrell– Mosaic pots, trays, coasters, slates, and windows.
- Ladell Kilmformed Arts– Fused glass art panels, dishes, platters, vases, candle holders and jewelry.
- M and M Sparkle– Handcrafted jewelry from Swarovski crystals
- Michael LaRoche Dirtworks Pottery– Handmade, wheel-thrown pottery: functional and decorative.
- Oil and Vinegar– Imported olive oils and vinegars, handmade ceramic dishes and other culinary accessories.
- Patricia Moses– Stained glass, suncatchers, panels, 3-D art and jewelry.
- Phoenix Hardwoods– Handcrafted local hardwood furniture including slab stools, tables, beds, chests, boxes and cutting boards
- Simply Stones– Hand-cut and hand-polished free-form cabochon pendants.
- Wendy’s Jewels by Design– Swarovski Crystal and resin handcrafted necklaces, bracelets and earrings.
Check out some great art from previous festivals compliments of Laura Swift Photography.