Celebrating the arts is a huge part of the festival. This year’s 7th annual event will showcase lots of talented artists, crafters, and wine- or food-related vendors. Check back often to discover the updated vendors list for 2015’s event, and visit their websites ahead of time for a preview of their work. Come prepared to score some great deals at the festival on unique jewelry, art, crafts, and more!
If you are interested in participating the 2015 festival as an artist or vendor, please click here to access the application.
2015 Artists and Vendors:
- Designs by Sharon- Handmade jewelry made from recycled bicycle parts with gemstones and quality beads.
- Grateful Gypsy- Eclectic handmade jewelry and accessories with polished bohemian flair.
- Kathy Barrell- Mosaic pots, trays, coasters, slates, and windows.
- Michael LaRoche Dirtworks Pottery- Handmade, wheel-thrown pottery: functional and decorative.
- Simply Stones- Hand-cut and hand-polished free-form cabochon pendants.
Check out some great art from previous festivals compliments of Laura Swift Photography.