Celebrating the arts is a huge part of the Fork and Cork festival. As always, the 2016 festival will showcase the incredible talent of artists, artisans and wine/food-related vendors from Blacksburg and the greater Commonwealth.
Check out our list of 2016 vendors below and visit their sites for a peek of their work:
- Beyond Pots and Pallets (Kathy Barrell)– Mosaic pots, trays, coasters, slates, and windows.
- Chat Noir Apothicaire– Wine soap, lotions, shampoo, hand soap, lip balm, candles and salt scrubs.
- Cutco– Cutlery, Culinary tools, BBQ Garden tools, Cookware, Flatware, Sporting/Hunting knives.
- Designs by Sharon– Handmade jewelry made from recycled bicycle parts with gemstones and quality beads.
- Game Day Designs– Licensed VT products such as engraved glassware, fused glass, earrings and engraved wine bottles.
- Grateful Gypsy– Eclectic handmade jewelry and accessories with polished bohemian flair.
- Ladell Kilnformed Arts– Fused glass panels, bowls, dishes and jewelry.
- Michael LaRoche Dirtworks Pottery– Functional pottery, wine glasses, mugs, steins, bowls and butter bells
- New River Nature– Artistic photography and hand crafted frames.
- Pat and Sid Johnson– Original Art in acrylics and oils, some watercolors of landscapes, animals and still life.
- Peaks of Otter Peppers– Hand blended all natural seasonings and sauces.
- Simply Stones– Handcut cabochons.
- Suzanna Garrett Designs– Handmade riverstone and weathered glass jewelry.
- Wendy’s Jewels by Design– Handcrafted jewelry, necklaces, bracelets and earrings.