Thank you to each of 2014′s participating artists!
2014 Artists and Vendors On Board:
- All That Sparkles- Handmade Swarovski crystal necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and pendants.
- Corset Corner Gift Store- Glass fusion wine products and bottle stoppers, candles, and towels
- Creatively Twisted Jewelry- Handcrafted wire-wrapped jewelry
- Cutco Cutlery- High quality line of kitchen cutlery and accessories.
- Designs by Sharon- Handmade jewelry made from recycled bicycle parts with gemstones and quality beads.
- Dragon Ocarinas- Ocarina clay flutes, songbooks and pouches. Face and body art, gourd art.
- E&A Adornments- Quality jewelry, handcrafted wall plaques, leather handbags and scarves.
- Game Day Designs- VT gifts- engraved glassware, inlaid Corian, laser-engraved cutting boards, and slumped engraved wine bottles.
- Hammered & Twisted- Handcrafted jewelry made with various metals, gems, pearls, and enamels.
- Isle of Candles- Hand-poured soy lotion candles bars and handmade glitter necklaces and scarves.
- Juliette’s Jewelry- Handcrafted sterling silver and rhodium jewelry, many with semi-precious stones and wine-themed.
- Kathy Barrell- Mosaic pots, trays, coasters, slates, and windows.
- Lyrical Expression, LLC- Handmade wheel-thrown stoneware pottery and handmade all natural soap.
- Michael LaRoche Dirtworks Pottery- Handmade, wheel-thrown pottery: functional and decorative.
- Oil & Vinegar- Culinary gifts with specialty olive oils, vinegars, sauces, and dips.
- Simply Stones- Hand-cut and hand-polished free-form cabochon pendants.
- The Sterling Peacock Gallery- Unique handmade sterling silver jewelry with natural gems and stones.
- Tim Archer- Hand-carved wooden sculptures
- Virginia Glass Girl Studio- Hot, warm, and cold stained glass, and semi-precious stone jewelry.
Check out some great art from previous festivals compliments of Laura Swift Photography.