Celebrating the arts is a huge part of the Fork and Cork festival. As always, the festival will showcase the incredible talent of artists, artisans and wine/food-related vendors from Blacksburg and the greater Commonwealth. Check out our growing list of vendors below and visit their sites for a preview of their work. Come prepared to score some great deals on unique jewelry, art, wine accessories and more!
To participate as an artist or vendor at this year’s festival, please submit an application.
- Designs by Sharon- Handmade jewelry made from recycled bicycle parts with gemstones and quality beads.
- Fanciful Fun Facepainting- Face and body painting, Ocarina clay flutes and miscellaneous artwork.
- Grateful Gypsy- Eclectic handmade jewelry and accessories with polished bohemian flair.
- Juliette’s Jewelry- Beautiful and unique sterling silver jewelry: necklaces, rings, bracelets and earrings.
- Kathy Barrell- Mosaic pots, trays, coasters, slates, and windows.
- Ladell Kilmformed Arts- Fused glass art panels, dishes, platters, vases, candle holders and jewelry.
- Michael LaRoche Dirtworks Pottery- Handmade, wheel-thrown pottery: functional and decorative.
- Patricia Moses- Stained glass, suncatchers, panels, 3-D art and jewelry.
- Simply Stones- Hand-cut and hand-polished free-form cabochon pendants.
- Wendy’s Jewels by Design- Swarovski Crystal and resin handcrafted necklaces, bracelets and earrings.
Check out some great art from previous festivals compliments of Laura Swift Photography.