Now Accepting Applications for 2014
Celebrating the arts is a huge part of the festival. There will be lots of talented artists, crafters, and wine- or food-related vendors at Blacksburg Fork and Cork. Check back often to discover all the vendors that are attending, and visit their websites ahead of time for a preview of their work. Come prepared to score some great deals at the festival on unique jewelry, art, crafts, and more!
2014 Artists and Vendors On Board:
- All That Sparkles- Handmade Swarovski crystal necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and pendants.
- Cutco Cutlery- High quality line of kitchen cutlery and accessories.
- Designs by Sharon- Handmade jewelry made from recycled bicycle parts with gemstones and quality beads.
- Dragon Ocarinas- Ocarinea clay flutes, songbooks and pouches. Face and body art, gourd art.
- Juliette’s Jewelry- Handcrafted sterling silver and rhodium jewelry, many with semi-precious stones and wine-themed.
- Simply Stones- Hand-cut and hand-polished free-form cabochon pendants.
- Virginia Glass Girl Studio- Hot, warm, and cold stained glass, and semi-precious stone jewelry.