Celebrating the arts is a huge part of the Fork and Cork festival. As always, the event showcased the incredible talent of artists, artisans and wine/food-related vendors from Blacksburg and the greater Commonwealth.
Thank you to all of our 2016 participating artists and vendors:
2016 Artists and Vendors:
- Beyond Pots and Pallets (Kathy Barrell)– Mosaic pots, trays, coasters, slates, and windows.
- Blue Ridge Blends– Organic, kosher seasoning blends of herbs and spices with samples.
- Cutco– Cutlery, Culinary tools, BBQ Garden tools, Cookware, Flatware, Sporting/Hunting knives.
- Designs by Sharon– Handmade jewelry made from recycled bicycle parts with gemstones and quality beads.
- Game Day Designs– Licensed VT products such as engraved glassware, fused glass, earrings and engraved wine bottles.
- Grateful Gypsy– Eclectic handmade jewelry and accessories with polished bohemian flair.
- Holly Kellam– Lilla Rose flexi xlips, hair sticks, hair bands, bobby pins and V-pins.
- Ladell Kilnformed Arts– Fused glass panels, bowls, dishes and jewelry.
- Looking Glass Designs– Handmade glass window pieces, sea glass jewelry and driftwood art pieces.
- Mary Kay by Michelle Gravely– Mary Kay Consultant
- Michael LaRoche Dirtworks Pottery– Functional pottery, wine glasses, mugs, steins, bowls and butter bells
- Michael A. McKinney– Bird carvings and hand carved country folk art.
- M and M Sparkle– Hand crafted jewelry with Swarovski crystals.
- New River Nature– Artistic photography and hand crafted frames.
- Oil and Vinegar– Extra virgin olive oils, grape seed oils, vinegars, herbs, sauces, dips and gift sets.
- Pat and Sid Johnson– Original Art in acrylics and oils, some watercolors of landscapes, animals and still life.
- Peaks of Otter Peppers– Hand blended all natural seasonings and sauces.
- The Posh Pug– Handmade dog collars, leashes and harnesses.
- Simply Stones– Handcut cabochons.
- Sue Dille Designs– Handmade ethnic style jewelry of natural stone, beads and charms
- Suzanna Garrett Designs– Handmade riverstone and weathered glass jewelry.
- TimberTones Wood Works– Handmade functional wooden art and crafts, wine bottle stoppers, cutting boards, wine racks, bowls and platters.
- Wendy’s Jewels by Design– Handcrafted jewelry, necklaces, bracelets and earrings.