Thank you to each of 2014’s participating artists! If you are interested in participating the 2015 festival as an artist or vendor, please click here to access the application.
2014 Artists and Vendors:
- All That Sparkles- Handmade Swarovski crystal necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and pendants.
- Corset Corner Gift Store- Glass fusion wine products and bottle stoppers, candles, and towels
- Creatively Twisted Jewelry- Handcrafted wire-wrapped jewelry
- Cutco Cutlery- High quality line of kitchen cutlery and accessories.
- Designs by Sharon- Handmade jewelry made from recycled bicycle parts with gemstones and quality beads.
- Dragon Ocarinas- Ocarina clay flutes, songbooks and pouches. Face and body art, gourd art.
- E&A Adornments- Quality jewelry, handcrafted wall plaques, leather handbags and scarves.
- Game Day Designs- VT gifts- engraved glassware, inlaid Corian, laser-engraved cutting boards, and slumped engraved wine bottles.
- Hammered & Twisted- Handcrafted jewelry made with various metals, gems, pearls, and enamels.
- Isle of Candles- Hand-poured soy lotion candles bars and handmade glitter necklaces and scarves.
- Juliette’s Jewelry- Handcrafted sterling silver and rhodium jewelry, many with semi-precious stones and wine-themed.
- Kathy Barrell- Mosaic pots, trays, coasters, slates, and windows.
- Lyrical Expression, LLC- Handmade wheel-thrown stoneware pottery and handmade all natural soap.
- Michael LaRoche Dirtworks Pottery- Handmade, wheel-thrown pottery: functional and decorative.
- Oil & Vinegar- Culinary gifts with specialty olive oils, vinegars, sauces, and dips.
- Simply Stones- Hand-cut and hand-polished free-form cabochon pendants.
- The Sterling Peacock Gallery- Unique handmade sterling silver jewelry with natural gems and stones.
- Tim Archer- Hand-carved wooden sculptures
- Virginia Glass Girl Studio- Hot, warm, and cold stained glass, and semi-precious stone jewelry.
Check out some great art from previous festivals compliments of Laura Swift Photography.